- Interchangeable design (crib, co-sleeping crib, desk, etc.) without the need for tools.
- Mattress included: 40 x 80 x 4 cm (density 16 kg/m² – composition: 100% polypropylene outside, 100% polyurethane inside).
- Straps included: max. bed width 180 cm.
- Ergonomic thanks to 4 castors with brakes.
- WARNING: Stop using this product when your child can sit, stand or kneel on their own.
- WARNING: Do not use this product until you have read the user instructions.
- Sold as an unassembled kit.
- Mechanical assembly for a lifetime covering several generations.
- AT4 only uses non-toxic, acrylic varnishes and paints (water-based).
CONFORT Graphite Grey and Beech Co-Sleeping Crib
249,90€including 2.80€ eco-contribution
or pay in 3 x 84,55€
dont 3,75€ de frais
Convertible co-sleeping crib.
A clever, state-of-the-art co-sleeping crib that adapts to the needs of your growing child.
It lets your baby snuggle by your side (co-sleeping configuration) or sleep on their own (standard crib configuration).
And when your child is older, you can convert it into a toy chest, a bench or even a desk!
It’s nothing short of magic.
|Dimensions||88 × 45,5 × 79,5 cm|
Graphite Grey and Beech
Solid beech and high-density fibreboard.
|Complyed with the standard||
EN 1130: 2019, EN 17191
|Also available in||
Graphite Grey, White, White and Beech