ESSENTIEL or CONFORT co-sleeper, how to choose?
The ESSENTIEL (reference 6231X101 01) and CONFORT (reference 6234XX01 01) cradles-co-sleepers have shared features, but also differences:
– They are both modular and durable over time because they can be transformed into a desk, toy box or child’s bench.
– They both have a high barrier (cradle version) and a low barrier (co-sleeper version) BUT on the ESSENTIEL model, both barriers are interchangeable using a tool (small spanner provided), whereas on the CONFORT model, they are interchangeable using small levers. The process only takes 5 to 10 seconds.
This is an important detail if the cradle is your baby’s only bed during their first months, because the high barrier must be fitted whenever the baby is sleeping alone without their parents in the adjacent bed.
– The design also differs greatly. The aesthetic is quite different, as you can see in the visuals shown on our website.
I have an old AT4 model, but I’ve lost some of the parts. Can I order them from you?
It would be a great shame to have to replace a piece of furniture just because there are a few parts missing.
From an ecological viewpoint, both for our planet and for our customers, we try to extend the lifetime of our furniture.
That’s why we sell spare parts, screws and/or wooden pieces.
These products are available in the Spare Parts section of our site and if you can’t find the part you’re looking for there, you can also contact our Customer Service, not forgetting to add that your request relates to “the need for spare parts for a used product”.
Do you deliver internationally?
Our website offers delivery to several European countries: Mainland France, Germany, Austria, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands and the United Kingdom. Delivery to Mainland France is free when you spend €50 or more.
For international deliveries, a contribution to the shipping costs is applied directly to your basket as soon as you enter your address.
My product is incomplete, damaged or doesn’t suit me, what can I do?
Contact us via the online form available here: https://at4.com/contact/.
We will deal with your request depending on the circumstances:
- If the parts are missing or defective, our after-sales service will intervene.
- If the parts were damaged during transport and the necessary reservations were raised by you with the transporter at the time of delivery, our after-sales service will replace them.
- If you did not state that the package was damaged when you received it, you can buy the parts from us to complete your product.
I don’t want to buy online. In which stores can I find your products?
We are stocked by most national chains. Contact us to organise a delivery via one of our distributors.
How can I get an invoice?
Simply fill in the online form available here: https://at4.com/contact/.